I could use some kind words of wisdom.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have to wear a heavy pad after drinking over a cup of water in the morning and throughout the day.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had the tvt surgery done about 5 weeks ago and it’s the best thing I ve ever done for myself, I notice the difference in the second day. 
  • Posted

The TVT is only effective in cases of stress incontinence, ie leaking when coughing/sneezing/lifting heavy weights etc. Unless I am reading this wrong I dont think Linda has this.

PS I had aTVT about 4 years ago and am very happy with the outcome.

Do see your doctor about this problem Linda.....this is such a common problem and there are a lot of possible solutions. These are the problems we dont talk about with our friends and family.

In the mean time make sure you are using a proper incontinence pad [Tena are excellent] and not an ordinary sanitary pad. They will hold much more moisture.

• Posted

Wow linda91933 how come you have to wear a heavy pad after drinking over a cup of water? And maybe you should cut back on the amount of water you drink

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.