I'd like to have tips for the yellow eyes

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone,

So i think like everyone here, we all want to supress the symptoms of this disease, and for me, the most inconvenient one is the jaundnice (especially the yellow eyes)I don't know for you, but for me in the morning my eyes are white, and i'd like that to last for the end of the day. And everytime i ask someone in the medical field, they just tell me that there's nothing to do about it, i just have to learn to live with that. But it's hard especially when i was in highschool when i had a nickname because of that.

I know it might sound stupid for someone, but i've always been bothered by looking someone in the eyes, and i'd really like to finally be free about this.

I've seen someone in this forum tell that pomegranate remove the effect of Gilberts Syndrome, sound to good to be true, is there someone who tried it ?

PS: Sorry for my english, it's not my primary language.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Hayness

When the whites of my eyes are yellow I endeavour to drink more water preferably boiled as I feel that calms everything down for me.  I think everyone has their own Gilberts Syndrome. It is helpful to share your experience and what works for, you.  I have days when the back of my tongue feels thick and chalky which often leads into the nausea.  This is a difficult, I have read that Gilberts Syndrome should be "non Symptomatic" which could not be further from the truth. When you have something wrong with a vital organ how can you be well with it?  Answers please............

• Posted

I drink easly 2 3 liters of water and 1 or 2 cup of tea a day, and i still have the yellow eyes. I'm glad it works for you.
  • Posted

I have had yellowish eyes for years now. I have tried many different remedies. My latest is a product called livetone . I feel the best I have felt using this supplement yet my eyes are still not "white" although theyve lifted a few shades of yellow and are probably the best Ive seen them in years. Good luck. Let us know if anything works for you.
    • Posted

Thanks, i'll try this, i tried for 4 days the pomegranate and nothing changed. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.