I'd read Week 5 could be a swine!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

On Day #34.

From #17 - #33, days were either OK or Very Good, with five of them being Absolutely Normal!

Today I've just felt really low. Not anxious (I'm taking the F. for Anxiety) just sub-tearful.

The digestive side effect is improved.

I feel very clear mentally.

Sleep still not brilliant - I can't doze off if I wake early. As I don't feel functionally tired during the day, I assume I'm getting enough sleep, so I'm beginning to experiment with going to bed later, so that I sleep until the alarm. I have had Sleep Anxiety for ten years, following successful chemo, so being brave enough to experiment is a really big deal.

The most annoying side effect is the hand tremors, and today at lunch a leg was jittery too. I am anxious about people noticing.

OK, so maybe Week 5 hasn't been that much of a swine after all - it's daft that one bad day is more memorable than 17 good ones. I am very glad of this site, with all sorts of experiences shared. So many people post elsewhere that 2-3 weeks in and it's all rainbows. Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy for anyone for whom that's so; but it's great to read other truths too.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.