I defeated AS

Posted , 5 users are following.

I defeated ankylosing spondilit with mayr diet. I an

I am not using medicines about 3 months. I'm fine, happy three months.

I used medicines salazopyrin, endol over ten years. Last year i used humira.

No gluten(bread, pasta, cake, etc.), no sugar(honey, fruit, sweet, etc. Forbidden) at meals. So no pain...

I wait 4 hours between meals. Dont pass 19:00 for dinner meal. And don't eat nereden meals.

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Great news! Also look into lectins. They slip past the leaky gut and attach to sugar molecules in the cell membranes throughout the body, and documented in joints, where they trigger local inflammation. Can't eliminate them, but need to reduce them

• Posted

First month,

Morning; 2-3 eggs, goat cheese, 12 cherry tomato, green pepper. I drink olive oil with a cup of coffee. Because of weight loss. Dont drink anything while meal, before and after meal 30 minutes. Eat small pieces. Drink water much between meals. No coffee, fruit ( contain sugar), honey, tea(green or white tea drinkable), fruit juice, bread etc.

Lunch: After 4 hours later breakfeast. You can eat bean, lentil, chickpea, only lamb meat, sea fish, vegetables, greens. And drink 1 or 2 bowl of soup.(red lentil etc)

Dinner; After 4 hours later yok can eat. Dont eat much. Because our body can digest easily first part of day.( to 13:00) Drink 1 or 2 bowl of soup. Eat fish, etc.

This iş important: dont take gluten or sugar. Eat small pieces for simply and effective digest. Chew 20-30 times each bites. I drink olive oil each meal.

My d vit 3 level upper 160. Drunk 70-80 drop evey day. Sunbathe 12:00 and 15:00. I take magnesium, omega 3 and b vitamins.

After first month , i added rice, potatos to diet.

• Posted

Hi,

This feels positive..please can you add what was your diet plan for the day..what exactly you ate and how often?

• Posted

Thank you for sharing!

Could you please tell us what you DO eat and if you take any supplements.

smile 

• Posted

First month,

Morning; 2-3 eggs, goat cheese, 12 cherry tomato, green pepper. I drink olive oil with a cup of coffee. Because of weight loss. Dont drink anything while meal, before and after meal 30 minutes. Eat small pieces. Drink water much between meals. No coffee, fruit ( contain sugar), honey, tea(green or white tea drinkable), fruit juice, bread etc.

Lunch: After 4 hours later breakfeast. You can eat bean, lentil, chickpea, only lamb meat, sea fish, vegetables, greens. And drink 1 or 2 bowl of soup.(red lentil etc)

Dinner; After 4 hours later yok can eat. Dont eat much. Because our body can digest easily first part of day.( to 13:00) Drink 1 or 2 bowl of soup. Eat fish, etc.

This iş important: dont take gluten or sugar. Eat small pieces for simply and effective digest. Chew 20-30 times each bites. I drink olive oil each meal.

My d vit 3 level upper 160. Drunk 70-80 drop evey day. Sunbathe 12:00 and 15:00. I take magnesium, omega 3 and b vitamins.

After first month , i added rice, potatos to diet

• Posted

First month,

After first month , i added rice, potatos to diet.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.