I developed a blister on my clit.. what do i do?..

Posted , 1 user is following.

here is some information.. first of all, i havent had my period in 3 months, which im not sure if thats related, im not sexually active so i dont think it is herpes. i was just lounging around and then i felt wetness in my panties, not like arousal wetness, just like a slight feeling, i went to check it in the washroom and noticed a small ammount of blood, as i said, im not on my period, i noticed it wqs coming from my clit. it was swollen on one side and appeared to have what resembled a popped blister..

can anyone help?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.