I developed sores on my thighs and pubic area. HELP

Posted , 5 users are following.

About a week and a half ago, I noticed a small blister on my butt cheek. Later that night, I noticed yet another but this one was in the crease of my thigh right where it joins my genital area. They became very sore, and opened. The one on my buttcheek has scabbed, and a second one formed not long ago. It is also scabbed. My left thigh has developed a serious of flaky open spots. My right thigh developed one sore. It scabbed over, then reopened. Just a few days ago, I noticed a small cluster of red spots appearing on my pubic area. It has since become very red, and many have become open sores thay secrete a sticky liquid. These sores have caused a small outbreak on another part of my thigh, as the skin touches. I am sexually active. I have been with the same partner for about a year now. He has never been with anyone else. I am completely lost. It doesn't look like any STDs/STIs. I have a doctor's apointment set for December 16, but that is far too long. Does anyone know what this may be?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Probably not much help without photos, but you can also go to Google images and search for different STI/STD photos that will help you identify for yourself.

I've a friend who has mysterious bumps and eruptions, and it was discovered to be a simple skin infection that needed antibiotics.  Nothing sexually transmitted... he just has unfortunate skin.  Meds and regular and serious cleansing helped.

Hope you find help soon.  Perhaps a pharmacist could recommend something now?

-K

• Posted

Thank you for the reply. As a little update, a sore has spread onto my stomach, just below my belly button. Everything was healing well for a couple days, then it went downhill very fast. Still waiting to see my doctor.
  • Posted

Do you have an update in what it turned out to be? I'm experiencing very similar symptoms.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.