I developed this rash and left it untreated, it's been almost a year! Help!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Okay so I went to this pool party in August 2017 and fell somehow and scraped my ankle just a bit. They were very small scratches like barely visible. Anyway, fast forward id say a week and it started to itch. I quickly dismissed it as a healing itch, you know the kind you get when you get a scab and your body heals it by creating an itch. Boy, was I wrong. A month passed and I started developing red small bumps and it started spreading more and more. And well at the moment it's looking not so nice and turned into a big flare up with some kind of darker red/purple pigmentation. Help? 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Also I'd like to post pictures but I'm not sure how to 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.