I don't believe this is just anxiety anymore.

Posted , 7 users are following.

Of course i do have anxiety and i fully accept that but i feel like everything gets blamed on that.

I am currently having racing/pounding heart that i can feel and even see in my stomach and sweating down my right arm.

This happens every day for no reason even when i am just sitting at home and goes on for hours, my doctor says it's anxiety but i think they are missing something here, how can this be anxiety?

2 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have found a really great app that helps me through panic attacks. It's for android phones. Just search stop panic and anxiety. It's free. It's the one with grass blowing in the wind. I feel like it has saved my life.
  • Posted

Hey

My anxiety is really Starting to get bad again !! Felt like I was having a heart attack last night but I'm still here so must be anxity, I hate feeling so scared all the time 😕

• Posted

Try eliminate has much stress in your life as you can.  Stress aggrevates our anxieties.  Find free time to do things you like, or just go relax listening to your favorite music.  Go do fun things with friends.  Find time to listen to some guided meditations, research mindfullness.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.