I don’t feel anything anymore, I’m empty

Posted , 4 users are following.

i feel just empty inside, no one to talk to, even if i did they dont actually listen to me. I dint want to wake up tomorrow to another day of emptyness!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

i’m so sorry. Believe me, I know exactly what you’re talking about! I can’t seem to shake the feeling of loneliness, anxiety, and depression. it’s a terrible, empty feeling. My friends and family are very helpful and that they want to see me happy. I did move to a more active city and I’m trying to make friends. I have to literally force myself to get out there and do things but I know it’s in my best interest. I’ve been sitting alone for too long. I joined a fitness club and playing pickle ball. I also joined a singles meet up group. Not particularly what I enjoy, but I absolutely must do something! I can’t sit alone anymore. And I am determined to not give up. Never ever give up! Then the loneliness and depression win, and I won’t let that happen. I have a family that I love too much . So I try to stay out of my apartment most of the day and interacting with people and little by little been helping my mental state. Try to find some thing, anything to do outside of where you live. You could volunteer, take up a class somewhere that’s fun, etc. it at first, but it’s worth a gamble because sitting alone, 100%. You won’t be doing anything good for yourself. I am a little on the shy side, but I am pushing pushing and determined to feel better. Please private message me anytime you like to. I have years and years of experience dealing with anxiety and depression. Do one thing every day that you enjoy at least, and then build up

• Posted

i’m so sorry. Believe me, I know exactly what you’re talking about! I can’t seem to shake the feeling of loneliness, anxiety, and depression. it’s a terrible, empty feeling. My friends and family are very helpful and that they want to see me happy. I did move to a more active city and I’m trying to make friends. I have to literally force myself to get out there and do things but I know it’s in my best interest. I’ve been sitting alone for too long. I joined a fitness club and playing pickle ball. I also joined a singles meet up group. Not particularly what I enjoy, but I absolutely must do something! I can’t sit alone anymore. And I am determined to not give up. Never ever give up! Then the loneliness and depression win, and I won’t let that happen. I have a family that I love too much . So I try to stay out of my apartment most of the day and interacting with people and little by little been helping my mental state. Try to find some thing, anything to do outside of where you live. You could volunteer, take up a class somewhere that’s fun, etc. it at first, but it’s worth a gamble because sitting alone, 100%. You won’t be doing anything good for yourself. I am a little on the shy side, but I am pushing pushing and determined to feel better. Please private message me anytime you like to. I have years and years of experience dealing with anxiety and depression. Do one thing every day that you enjoy at least, and then build up. sometimes we need someone to push us as my friend did today. he reminded me that i need to make myself a priority and get out there! not sure of your age, but theres all kinds of things to do no matter age.

i love helping others such as helping kids to read better etc it gives me a sense of purpose! it lifts me from depression when i see that child smile and his eyes lit up when he was reading. you can feel much better!!

• Edited

hi susan, what has changed to make you feel like this or have you always felt like this? have you spoken to anyone at all about this? is there any way we can help? what would you like us to do to help? i understand these are tough questions but I need to ask to check how we get you from rock bottom to somewhere you can manage and build from. we can help but meet us half way by answering the questions if you can....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.