I don't know 😞

Posted , 7 users are following.

Be been feeling sick all day I can't eat it makes me feel worse and I can't drink I had sex a couple of weeks ago and I've been taking my pill late. I don't what it is. I found out that my boyfriend was cheating on me so I don't know if it's that or something else. I can usually eat anything but this time I can't even stand the smell. I just need help. Im 17 years old

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

i think it would be a good idea for you to go to see your doctor.  Worrying about it will only make you feel worse and there is probably a very simple explanation for your symptoms.  Talk about it with a close friend and see if she will go with you for moral support.  The sooner you see the doctor the sooner you will be reassured.
  • Posted

Hi Lauren. You should see your doctor, soon as poss. Might be just anxiety but could be an infection so don't hesitate to go and tell all to the doc. Might be a help to take someone with you for moral support. Take a urine sample with you so it can be tested at the same time. Best wishes. Pollyanna UK
    • Posted

Hi Lauren have took a pregnancy test if you take your pill to late it can be less effective and you do have some of the symptoms best to check.
    • Posted

Ok cause I've forgot to take it late a couple of times and had unprotected sex.

Is it affective if you take it a day late?

• Posted

No it won't be effective if it's a day late your supposed to use a condom for the next 7 days.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.