I don't know if I have an STD?? Presumed lymphocele popped this morning and looks like a sore

Posted , 6 users are following.

(18 m) I had sex for the first time two weeks ago with someone that I know for a fact is clean since she got tested right before we did it and was clean. Two days ago I had this lump on my penis before I was going to sleep, looked it up and concluded that it was a lymphocele since i had an erection that began to hurt against my pants and I waited it out while i was laying down hours earlier. This morning I found that the tip of it was growing and it became more sensitive, as of now i pull my pants down and it popped without my knowing, i cleaned the discharge off and put disinfectant on it. I assumed maybe it was a hair follicle that swelled up since there was one in the middle of the crater. I pulled it, squeezed it, some blood came out but not discharge that i was expecting, only some blood. It hasn't shrunk in size, it doesn't hurt but I'm extremely concerned I might have something? I'm gonna get checked tomorrow but I can't stop thinking about it and I need some input.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

im afraid that looks like a herpes ulcer. if your partner was tested she probably wasnt tested for herpes. when you go for standard std testing they dont usually test for herpes unless you ask or have symptoms. its possible she wasnt. i could be wrong but that doesnt look like a lymphocele either.

• Posted

She said she was tested for herpes and came out clean. I don't know, you think it could be a lymphocele with a pimple on top of it?

• Posted

no 😦. they dont ulcerate like what you have going on. id go get checked if i were you

• Posted

honestly go get tested stop stressing about it.. doesn't look like herpes to me looks like a pimple

• Posted

Might just be an infected hair follicle that is made worse because you have picked at it. I know how easy it is for your mind to go straight to the worst case, and Dr Google doesn't help. Just see your doctor, get it swabbed and try to relax.

Let us know the outcome if you're comfortable.

All the best

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.