I don’t know what else to do

Posted , 4 users are following.

Since November I’ve been feeling so anxious having panic attacks every few hours having the worst brain fog been feeling dizzy and just fatigued and spaced out I don’t know what’s going on with me I’ve got all my tests done and a cat scan everything was good except my iron is a little low and my vitamin d was really low 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yes I had very similar symptoms. My Vit D was 11 end of January. I’m still on the road to recovery but am much better than I was. Are you in the uk? 
  • Posted

Same er I had head aches,knee pain foot pain, no energy and very fatigue, aches and pains in ribs and aches across my chest, is so scarey having all them symptoms and not knowing wot it is I had ct scan on head come bck fine, now going threw chest scans, stomach scan so worrying, had bloods done come bck my vitamin d was low.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.