I don't know what I'm looking at, but I might be giving birth to an alien

Posted , 2 users are following.

I feel like Sigourney Weaver here. I don't know what's normal, what's not. No, I've never looked before.

Here's my symptoms:

First off, I'm 52 and peri-menopausal. Still having periods (sorry, as the pictures will show). A couple weeks ago I thought I slept really wrong and I have an intense pain in my lower back towards my tailbone. I have arthritis and degenerative discs so my back hurting isn't anything new, but it's different. Usually sitting helps -- it doesn't for this. And rolling over in bed causes sharp twinges of pain and I almost feel like I need a grab bar. (PS, yes, I'm very overweight also but this is not my normal).

I've struggled with stress incontinence for a long time, and then it started during orgasm, too, and now sometimes just walking into the bathroom it's going, going, gone before I can even sit down. If I throw up, forget holding it in. So it's progressed, but everyone knows incontinence can come with age so I bought KNIX period panties and wear them all the time.

Well, I'm also on blood thinners (again, sorry for the pictures) and periods and blood thinners are NO FUN. Forget tampons, forget pads -- both are a joke. I've done KNIX and adult diapers and I thought I would try a menstrual cup. Last month the one I tried wasn't comfortable, it was sitting mostly in the vagina and irritating so I thought I would buy one aimed at beginners/teens. I may be large by weight, I've never been large anywhere else. I often didn't even get tampons inserted far enough to be comfortable.

So this month I tried the new, smaller menstrual cup -- I mean, wow, if I could get it to fit comfortably it WORKS GREAT on holding blood thinner period. But it barely entered my entrance and I couldn't get it any deeper, and then it sat horizontal to my opening, with the tail towards the uretha/clitoris end. So many times I tried, and I could get a good seal but it was NOT comfortable to sit on it that way.

Anyway, at some point it occurred to me to take a look or take a poke and when I try to insert my fingers, there's weird stuff going on down there -- things in the way that don't feel right, and these are the pictures I got -- and I've looked online and I can't figure out what's normal, what's not -- is it a prolapse, are there skin tags, is it just a normal vaginal opening and kinda small -- I'm 52 years old and functionally an idiot on this stuff. imageimageimage

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.