I don't know what's going on.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm feeling sad most of the time and I feel really tired. I feel like I just...can't move. I'm not determined to do anything I'm too exhausted to do anything. Not physically, mentally. I can't do it. It's been happening for about 2 months and it goes like this. I feel like that, I'm fine, I feel like that, I feel like that, I'm OK , I'm OK, I feel like that, I feel like that, and then continues each day. And I don't know how to stop it. I feel so mentally exhausted and tired. I just...can't do it anymore. Like something is dragging me down with a chain. And I get breakdowns every once in a while that range from small to large.

I just want someone to explain what's going on. It's too overbearing like a monster that's dragging me down and down and I'm tired and sad and I don't know anymore.

Someone please explain.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Has there been a change in environment (or surroundings, situation) before you started feeling this way?

If you say you've been feeling like this for 2 month... maybe 5,6 months ago now?

• Posted

No, not really. My home has always been negative in environment and it does make me sorta crumble and feel sad and...empty? I don't know how to explain it sorry. But otherwise I don't see any changes in environments.

Thanks for the reply.

• Posted

Get a doctors appointment and get your blood checked. Something could be a little low or too high, making your mood low.

You could also suffer from SAD, since the fall is a usual time for someone to get depressed with this disorder. If that is the case, light therapy could be beneficial.

• Posted

you need support that's clear ask to see your doctor, explain how you feel and ask for help, we wish you luck!

• Posted

When I had my first bout of depression I felt like I was in a black hole and I couldn't get off the bed. Back then I didn't know what it was.

Eventually I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety and I have since been put on antidepressants and anxiety medication and I've been in and out of therapy my entire life.

I tell you this because I believe you also are suffering from depression, in fact it sounds like you're having the classic symptoms of it.

• Posted

Fair enough... but it does seem like the environment isn't helping. If you don't mind me asking (and please just ignore if you don't want to answer), what makes your home negative environment?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.