I don't know what's going on with me😞

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi as you all may know I suffer with really bad anxiety but also from ADHD too, last night something very bad happend to do with my family and it made me so so so angry I snapped, But I calmed down a little before going asleep I was still very angry though, now I've woken up still feeling that bit of anger and I feel sick to my stomach, so lightheaded and have a horrible headache and keep getting a horrible ringing in my ears😞 I feel like s***! Could this be the side effects to my anger and maybe my anxiety? Some please help😞x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi, sorry to hear you have been through a bad time. Through my own experience of anxiety caused by a bad situation it can come out in all sorts of ways, so it is probably anxiety. for me it was feeling light headed, dizzy, pounding headaches, tremors (hands particularly) and palpataions. You will come out the other side, I am still working through my issues but I feel I am slowly getting there, but give yourself time.

All the best. 

xx

• Posted

Forgot to say too if your symptoms persist it would be worth going to your gp to get checked over. xx
  • Posted

anger is an emotion and it brings all sorts or physiological baggage. Headaches nausea all sorts.

Richard

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.