I don’t know what’s happening to my body

Posted , 5 users are following.

i am 26 and have had four children between 2013-2018, all were csection, after my last one i had a salpingectomy done. During surgery doctor discovered a significant amount of endometriosis... growing up I always had severe heavy and painful periods. After I had my first born I would have severe pain in my left ovary and sex was very painful... to this day I still suffer from all of this but worse now. September 21st I had a period that lasted till the 27th. Ever since I have dark brown clots and discharge at random times every day. I feel so exhausted lately too I know my pain levels contribute to this but I don’t understand why weeks later I’m still having bleeding on and off idk what is going on and I don’t have health insurance to go to the dr.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kasie,

With all your problems of the past and with all the suffering you have now, although you say you have no health insurance, I really think you definitely need to see a Dr! It's hard to try to help otherwise.

However, I do send you sincere best wishes for your good health.

Sue

• Posted

Hi

I can only echo the advice from Sue 55461 because Ive never heard of salpingectomy & also send my best wishes for your health & ask that you try to be positive

• Posted

i had my tubes fully removed. thank you both though!

• Posted

Hi Kasie,

Ah I see, it's good to understand the meaning. You really do need to go to your Dr and get yourself well. Very best wishes!

Sue

• Posted

Hi Kasie

Yes very good luck & very best wishes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.