I don't know what this is at all I've only had sex with my girlfriend should i be worried

Posted , 3 users are following.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I kinda think you may have picked up genital warts but maybe take a trip to a heath clinic to be sure.

All the advice I've read online says to stop shaving until you know what they are. Apparently shaving spreads them around if they are warts. I'm sure that's what happened to me.

• Posted

does not look like warts do u shave the shaft of the penis ??

• Posted

You don't think they look like warts? I hope they aren't (no, I don't know him...I just hate for anyone to have them). I had two bumps that looked exactly like those many years ago and assumed they were warts because they were painless, flesh colored, and dry. They went away on their own. I see you work in the nursing profession...are you able to recognize warts pretty easily? Or know much about them in general?

• Posted

hi warts dont usually just go away by themselves they usually have to be removed either by freezing them /buring them away /or applying acid to them they usually multiply aswel and do not contain any fluid they are either like skin like protrusions or cauliflower shaped growths

• Posted

shaving the penis then having sex allows bacteria to enter the hair follicles which is most likely the cause

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.