I don't know what to do!!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had 5 internal hems removed on the 22nd and I have been angry, 'on fire', dreading to go to the toilet, in severe pains. when I stand to walk, it's most awkward, as if I am grabbing something! I just want to cry.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Cry if that Helps...But just remember to stay hydrated and whatever u do dont get constipated! MILK OF MAGNESIA OR MIRILAX EVERYDAY ...pain meds stay on top of them and my Dr let me use a mixture of A&D ointment and RECTIcare ointment ..I mix them so the Lidocaine doesn't burn....and ice packs try that with sitzbaths. I am praying for u, trust me I truly understand your pain.

• Posted

First 2 weeks is painful, hang in there..

Grape juice, prune juice and plenty of water helps a lot, go to bathroom in the side then use shower wand on warm to clean, take sleep meds to sleep as much as you can, good luck..

• Posted

HI Anne,

Pain period will be over soon believe me .

Did my 13days ago and inhabe started to move around with 1 out of 10 pain.

Infact i stopped using my prescribed pain med after day 9.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.