I don't know what to do

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi I recently over dosed on marijuna and wasn't breathing I was given cpr then taken to hospital. I was fine the week after but then recently I started to think about the time I nearly had died and I had the feeling of when i collapsed and wasn't breathing ever since I haven been my self I keep thinking I'm going to die every time I sleep I think I'm going to die and just today i died in my dream and It blacked out I couldn't move as like when I had over dosed but a few seconds later I was able to open my eyes I don't know if I have anxiety or what please help me I'm scared of dying

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hope you've learned the lesson and don't do it again. See a Dr if your having problems

• Posted

Sounds like it just really traumatized you, which of course it would anyone.. But look at it this way, if you didn't do it, you wouldn't have almost died. So as long as you don't smoke weed anymore, you won't have to worry about death right now.. I'm sure you were given a full testing on everything in the hospital, they would've found something or kept you if you were in danger.

Give yourself times to think about it. If you tell your mind "I'll let you think about this problem at 10am and 8pm", you'll kind of trick your mind into not thinking about it until it's time. I know it sounds crazy but that's how it works.

• Posted

You O.D. on weed?? How?
    • Posted

Damn that's awful but I know how that feels I smoked laced weed with lcd worst feeling of my life your experience was far worst. For awhile I was scared of everything being laced food drinks everything I was paranoid and anxious about everything sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.