I don't know what to do anymore

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey it's been a while since I last posted and I don't think that's good, since my depression has gotten to the point where I'm always thinking on how to kill myself... I keep having panic attacks on the thought of having to go to school and my mom and dad both are yelling at me and making me feel worthless.

I know they care but sometimes I don't think they do. I'm done with everything! I want to cut, I want to commit suicide, I don't want to eat anything... My dad told me that I'm practically a burden to them... Is that how a father is supposed to uplift a child with suicidal thoughts?

You don't have to reply since I'm venting right now ^-^'

Yona~

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi yona-

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologise for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The organisations below can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen. If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to one of these organisations who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

There are several helplines in the US which can help you:

They include the Crisis Call Center on Phone: (800) 273-8255;

Hopeline Network on Phone: (800) 422-HOPE (1-800-422-4673)

and the National Suicide Prevention Hotline on Phone: (800) 273-TALK (1-800-273-8255).

Please do reach out - there are many good people who can help.

For users outside of the USA please have a look at this page https://www.befrienders.org/directory

Kind regards,

Patient

• Posted

I am sorry to hear that you are going thru such a desperate time. Do You have someone to talk to? Getting your troubles out for someone to hear will help? Are your parents truly aware of your suicidal thoughts?

You know they love you, they would be devastated to lose you. Not wanting to

eat is something I recently experienced when deeply depressed. It will pass.

There are services available on the phone to help you when you need someone to talk with and listen to you at your darkest moment. There is hope, you have your whole life in front of you. Hang on.

• Posted

I do have someone to talk to I just haven't seen him in a bit since he had no openings. My mom is the one I mainly talk to and I try to talk to my dad but he just blows me off... thanks for replying I feel like someone cares!

Yona~

• Posted

hi yona, is there anyone else you can speak to you? you need to let someone know this is happening! how old are you? are you old enough to see a doctor by yourself? if you are do it, if not see someone else. good luck, oh just for reference cutting your wrists hurts! let us know how you get on.

• Posted

there are people I can talk to I just dont want to which isn't good. I'm 18 but I have a lot of mental/health issues... and I know cutting hurts cuz I've been there insert awkward laugh

Thanks for caring though I appreciate you ^-^

Yona~

• Posted

i am glad you do have people to speak to. talk to them as much as you need to or us! i didn't mind responding, hope it helped you!

• Posted

• Hi yona I m also on same page... But m much older than you... I m working since 4 years... but right i feel like hell to go to job...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.