I don't know what to do . Help !

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm 16 and female and i have no idea whats happening to my lower abdominal area and i have had problems my whole life but something about it does not feel right it hurts more than it ever has and i don't know what to do because my partents always think i'm lying to get out of something and i dont know how much longer i can deal with the pain if you have any ideas please let me know . Thank you .

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Audri, with you being so young you're left at the mercy of your parents. The only thing I can think of if it's new and a sudden onset of pain to seek emergency help. I'm not sure where you are located, but in the US if you walking into an ER they are required to see you. They will notify your parents and they will have no choice but to have you treated. If it's not a sudden onset of pain and it's been going on I would suggest that you sit with your parents and explain everything you are feeling. I know it can seem daunting, but if you are open and honest about your physical and emotional needs I'm sure they will listen. No parent wants to think their child is sick, I know because I have three children myself, but they will listen to you if you tell them that you are scared. Bring it up at dinner, when they aren't asking you to do chores or homework. This way they won't have a reason to believe that you are trying to use it as an excuse. I wish I could offer more advice, best wishes and hugs.

• Posted

I am not sure if you have seen a doctor about this. I have feeling sick for the past 6 months and seen the doctor several times and he thought my problem was stress and depression and put me on a antidepressant which only made me feelmore sick. I went to the health food store and explained my problem and they suggested 2 prodcuats for me nto sure if they would be good for you. I am taking Mastica Chios GUm and Hospital Bacteria Defence and take 1 of each 3 times a day and suppose to do this for 2 - 4 weeks. I was told if I have a gut bacteria that this would clean things up. Not slure if this will of any help to you.
  • Posted

Hi

You really need to go to your doctors to get checked out. I'm sure if you tell your parents how much pain you are in they will understand .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.