I don't know what to do, please help me?

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi so this might be long but please bear with me

so I've been having this throat tightness, like something is obstructing my throat since like a very long time, maybe almost 2 months, I had a sinus infection due to a cheek bone injury then and took antibiotics, I had sore throat for a few days and it went away but I had this strain feeling pain when talking at the sides of my throat, when I talk only then does it occur. Also there's mucus at the back of my throat and this obstruction of my throat makes me feel breathless at times ESPECIALLY when I lay down on straight position but not much when I'm on my sides (of my body) and I tend to wheeze, but my oxygen levels are normal when I check. sometimes the throat tightness goes away and sometimes it's back for days all day.

I've been having a stressful period since a few months due to my examinations and personal life (I'm 18 and female) I've had anxiety too like I have ocd and my hypothyroidism became hyper due to excess medication, also ive had stomach issues since i had thyroid due to which i have had some gastric reflux and I guess I'm obsessing over this as well, please help me because it's covid time and I can't really go to the hospital as my parents would be paranoid in sending me, now ive seen some bumps at back of my throat and google was like cobblethroat, it is bothersome to me and I am not able to focus, Google shows nothing but cancer and I have a fear of cancer, it's not cancer right? any help please?!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi, so I know exactly how you feel. I have been having sinus issues for a while now, plus I have severe anxiety. Alot of people seem to be having the same issue lately, mine comes and goes but it's very frustrating because sometimes it's like I'm afraid to eat

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.