I don’t know whats going on with me urethra

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello,

so i recently got treated for an sti called MGen. But after the treatment i got stabbing pain in my bladder but my urine sample was clear, but the doctor gave me antibiotics for UTi because I had symptoms resembling a UTI except i had no burning sensations, but I did not now know that UTIs don't always show in your urine.

After i finished my antibiotics i felt better and slowly started to recover although i had some pain in my back and bladder. But when i went for my test of cure for the sti they said that since I had a allergic reaction to one of the antibiotics the infection was still there, so i was put on a different antibiotic.

After taking that antibiotic my symptoms completely went away. But i was still getting aches in my bladder but when i spoke to my GP they said you may still be recovering so i had to to take painkillers. The pain in my bladder is now gone but i keep noticing that my urethra tingles when i need to pee or sometimes aches making my vagina and anus ache too.

Then one day i went to pee and i looked at my urine and it was dark brown. So i drank more water and it went clear yellow. However today i went to the toilet and my pee was clear but when i wiped it was brown.

I am so nervous because i am new to sex i had taken my tests they were all negative and it took long to get this diagnosis yes it is treatable, but i am worried that because they didn't pick it up earlier its caused me another infection. I am so worried, please may someone help. I have put pictures of my what i see when i pee.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.