I don't know whats wrong with me or even if something is what do you think ?

Posted , 1 user is following.

i feel a bit of happiness and sadness but nether anything extreme and it dawned on me when a couple of friends said to me "you never seem excited about anything" and i couldn't think of the last time i was excited (i don't think i ever have been) all the times i thought i was excited  looking back on it i was just anxious, 

i'm currently jobless and feel no motivation to get a job  but i'm not in bed all day crying or anything,

sometimes i cant tell if i think of other people or not, like why am i nice to them  am i nice to them cos im a nice person or is it i like them being near me (like am i actully nice or just selfish) 

I'm also 27 and cant stand up to my mother (who does view me as a disappointment because of no job. liking games, drawing and anime)so she ends up yelling at me calling me lazy selfish self obsessed and fat and claims I'm the cause of the depression and anxiety in her life(close friends tell me to grow up and yell back, but i just can't do that).

and i think to myself "i sound depressed"(not suicidal though) but then i think I'm just looking for an excuse for my laziness  and i get caught in a spiral of self analysing and being disappointed in myself for trying to find an excuse for myself.

All this makes me incredibly confused what do you  think ?  thank you for your answers in advanced 

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.