I don’t know whats wrong with me please help

Posted , 3 users are following.

About 6 months ago I started feeling  abdominal cramps, at first it was a discomfort but now it’s more painful like the sensation of having diarrhea 24/7. As well I have diarrhea more frequently which is strange as I am vegan and used to never experience this. My perineal area is also abnormally tense, very hard. I am 17 and have an autoimmune disorder, could they be linked? I’ve had the disorder for years compared to these symptoms only occurring 6 months ago. I cant really find anything online that links my symptoms to a diagnosis, please help:’(

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Alas, Alexandra,

Although I also have auto-immune issues, I would suggest that you see a physician.  Abdominal issues might be related, but they also might be something entirely unrelated.  I would make an appointment as soon as possible.

Sorry I can't help.  Good luck.  Check back after you've seen a doctor and let us know.

• Posted

This could be linked yes but you neef to see your doctor really and have a proper diagnosis. I have an auto immune issue and have had stomach problems but I think you need to be checked just in case. You can't take it for granted that this is the cause. Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.