I don't need a Doctor. But a good suggestion for my Relationship

Posted , 4 users are following.

My name is Christina. Almost 22yrs old. I am in Relationship with a guy from almost 2yrs. I dont know know what to do.... Let me tell you the story....

I had met him almost 2yrs ago. Where we became very close friends.... Later on we started sharing our problems and happiness with each other. He revealed me that he was in love with 3 girls before. His 1st girlfriend loved him a lot and even he loved her but when she got pregnant he wasn't ready for that responsibility and they had a fight where she left him and got married to another guy and now she is happy. After sometime 2nd girl entered his life. Where they were only in physical relationship and they had agreed with the decision that they won't get in relationship with each other but will have only physical relationship.... Soon another (3rd) girl entered his life and he was attracted to her beauty and started loving her. but she never believed him. She always thought he would leave her soon.... But when she saw that he madly love with her she started believing him slowly and mean while the 2nd girl had made an exit from his life, she started trusting him.... He was happy with her..... She gave birth to a baby after 3yrs of relationship..... 

Now after few yrs.... I came in his life.... He said me that he didnt had any choice that time. He had to get in Relationship with that 3rd girl. And he wanted loved her because he wanted the 2nd girl to exit from his life. And he says that she is not of his choice.... 1st he never thouht that the girl in uneducated or she has a bad habit to smoking and drinking..... He said me his emotional story and I started loving him..... He said that he had to compromise a lot in his life..... I have met this 3rd girl and their kid... She has become my good friend and I love her kid.... I seriously dont want to betray her.... But now our relationship has crossed all limits..... This girl now knows about our relationship..... But somehow I said her to give me a chance and to be her friend like before.... 

My problem is that I cant stop loving him, neither I am able to leave him,,,,, Because of him I have stoped talking to my other friends. He has become my addiction.... And even he says that who ever came in my life they all had some bad past connected to them.... But u are so good girl, and I really love u from bottom of my heart...... Its not like I dont want to leave this relationship, I want break up. But the thing is I didnt find anyone so caring and loving like him... I never found anyone whom I can love like how I used to love him.... I have tried my best to stay away from him, but I am unsuccessful. So could anyone help me out. I am tired mentally as well as physically. I dont have strenght to fight more. I cant blame myself for loving him. He is the perfect man I was looking for always... He has something magical in him that I always change my mind of leaving him.... 

I love that 3rd lady who entered his life, she is one of my best friend. I love his kid too..... I dont want to hurt them. Neither I want to get hurt. I am a simple Indian girl..... Indian girls and very delicate and sensitive. I am already hurt with this relationship. There is no fault of anyone.... 

After the 3rd lady gave birth to his baby they didnt had much time for each other. I gave him everything he wanted... My time, my Love, My affection towards him, A perfect girlfriend how he wanted all his past girls wanted to be.... I showed him my love, I loved him madly...... 

I think I need a Psychiatrist, I have tortured myself a lot with this relationaship.... Please give me suggestions............ I am depressed with this life.......

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Christina,

So sorry you're heart and mind is having to face the torture that can be emotional love.

I myself have travelled this road many a time and so know I how deep "in the dumps" these situations can leave us...

The positive thing is there are always solutions, they may be difficult, take a little effort or time but the love you have should drive you on...

Before I respond further I must ask a few things

• Firstly are all the women (yourself and the 3rd) aware of each other's status and all that's going on in this "triangle" of love?

• How do you all feel about each other (from your viewpoint)?

• Are things civil between all of you?

• Is there any arrangements in place to help take pressure off the situation?

• What is yours or the 3rd lady's limitations for tolerance in this setup?

• Posted

Hi, 

The 1st 2 ladys are not aware of our relationship. But the 3rd one knows about me... She knows that he likes to spend more time with me than her.

We both are good friends, but we fight only because of him... We fought many times.

He spends half a day with me and half a day with her.

I stay in a separate house with him and she stays in different place

She considers me to be her sister and good friend... But she dont like sharing him with me and neither do I

• Posted

Hi Christina,

I'm sorry but I think both you and the 3rd lady are being used by this man. It will be very difficult for you but you need to cut all ties from him because it will only cause you more hurt. I don't think he will leave 3rd but if he did he would end up doing the same to you that he has done to her.

More on and happiness will find you. You deserve better than this.

Good luck

Debs

• Posted

Christina, If you are Indian- I think you should try to read Osho- He explains relationships well.^^ ( i am not but i found many things about it)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.