I don't want to continue with my life anymore.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been on antidepressants since September of this year, I have a boyfriend now, but everything feels wrong. I've lost hope for the future, I've tried therapy, but it doesn't work. I want to give up, I want to live , I'm tired of living for everyone as comic relief rather than a real person. Everyone knows I hurt, I tried to voice my pain but instead of some kind of care, I get scolded and basically told to get lost and bother someone else. I'm so tired. Please, I need a reason to keep going. My boyfriend hasn't been talking to me, I lost a close friend, and my pills are no longer working. I'm losing my mind, I don't want to do this anymore. Everyday hurts. I'm lost in a maze in the pitch black, my fears looming over me in dark clouds, threatening to pour the weight of the truth onto me. Please, help me change my mind. I can't take this anymore.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Katejessi. I hear your pain in your mail. When you write back will you tell me your age? 

I am sorry that you feel like you are being minimized by people when you try to talk to people in your life that is painful. Can you talk to a school counselor by chance?

Will you get back to me about your age? Diane

• Posted

I'm 17, will be 18 in February. I've tried counselling but it doesn't work anymore.

• Posted

Katejessi I think that you might find grief counseling to be a little different. All my young life I wanted therapy but for one reason or another could not get it. Finally I found the right counselor for me and I stuck with her I was determined no matter how painful it was I would not run away. My therapy was painful but oh so rewarding. All my life I had been swatting at shadowing. Meaning I was miserable but did not know why in that therapy I got down to the issues underneath and it set me free. You are very young and do not have to live a life of hell. Let me know what you think. Diane
  • Posted

Hi Katejessi. I'm real sorry you're going through so much inner struggle, it's so difficult, yes. I have my struggles too, but it was worse in the past. Please reach out to the previous poster who responded to you, Adldiane, she's obviously a wise lady who speaks from her experience which is a good thing. Hang in there and don't give up hope Katejessi. Weather the storms time and again until you get through it - and you will get through it, it's just a matter of time. Keep fighting and keep battling. You'll make it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.