I don't want to live any, there is no point for me if being alive

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been feeling depressed for almost an year, and everything in my life is going bad, not doing well in school, no social life at all, no purpose in life. I don't see any reason to still being alive, why should I? I just want to disappear from this world, but I can't as that would hurt my parents. I wish I was never born.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Pablo

What would you do if you killed yourself and on the other side you meet a man on the other site with a long white beard, He turns around to you and says, you had made a bloody mess of your life by taking your life. Because of that you failed to learn the tasks set out for you on this past life and you had to return and go through another life period an learn the taskk you failed to complete because of your suicide. That would do my head in I have gone through one dozzy of a life and would hate to have to go through all of it again. I would be like a rabbit caught in the headlights of a car I would not know which way to hop. You actually may come back as that rabbit, its enough to make me shudder and pour myself a double.

You are not alone, talk to your GP, He will arrange a pathway for you to move on and gain confidence. Personally I have tried to disappear and it took forty years to do it. Give yourself a break, life has ways to change a negative course of action to a positive way to an interesting future

BOB

• Posted

Hi Pablo1973, sorry if the world is cruel to you. But I must say that we're the ones who control our lives, it's up to us to stand on our own, and if you can't rely on others, then rely on yourself. I was also a victim of bullying when I was in high school, I can't say anything about it because their sons/daughters of a rich family and their parents contributed to our school, so you know what that means right?

What I did really is simple, accept the fact that I'll never be happy with them so I search for an outlet where I can let go of my anger and depression. And that is talking to a stranger (in chat), I share all my problems in life and he just listen. Give me advice and making him as my friend with counselor benefits.

To make the long story short, you don't need to do well in school to be happy (unless your parents forced you to), or social life (search how ambiverts or introverts do in their free time, you might be surprised and might like it too), and purpose in life (maybe now is not the time to find purpose in life, it took me a while either just enjoy your life as much as possible).

If you need a friend or someone to talk to, I'm here and I'll find a way to contact and help as much as I could. I'll be your virtual friend smile

I hope you get this, and never give up life. Because every person in this planet has a purpose in this life.

• Posted

Hi pablo - you need to make an appointment with your doctor and discuss what you are feeling. What about discussing it with your parents? Either way, you need help to deal with this and asking for that help is not a weakness. It's being responsible. You will learn about what ails you and how to deal with it. Doing nothing is not an option. Seek help - it'll make you feel better just taking that step. We are always here to talk.

• Posted

Pablo

We do not know how old you are ? You mention School if you are having problems there through bullying or even if you are falling behind on your Education you need to speak to your Parents and the Headmaster. Explain your problems. Your Parents would be able to attend. and give you support.

You mention you are wishing to disappear from this world. If this is the case you need to also seek advice from your Doctor and explain how you feel. Again your Age is a problem in the UK if you are under sixteen your Parents are responsible for your health needs if under age your parents should attend with you to talk to your Doctor, if over sixteen you can attend surgery in your own right.

BOB

• Posted

Yes, we all have that feeling of anxiety, insecurities, and sadness that will eventually turn to depression where we feel is all pain and sadness. Like, we're going to question ourselves of what's the purpose of being alive when we feel all of this, right? It may seem like there's no hope at all. But, that's wrong. We forgot that there is someone above us, loving us unconditionally. We just need to pray to Him, ask for His guidance, and have faith in Him. Or, try opening up your problems to your parents. I'm sure they'll listen to you. Just take it slow, you'll be okay sooner than you think. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.