i dont know what i have i hope its anxiety?! let me know if you have similar sensations!

Posted , 4 users are following.

its been year now, and it started with those late night waking up covered in sweet not knowing who, or where you are. Since that day its only gotten worse i feel at the pit of my stomach there is somthing wrong with me. Not only that but i have this pressure in my head that discombobulates reality with a fear of non existence. i feel trapped like a fish out of water choking on its breath, damn i even look like a dying fish when i start freaking out. I feel lost with no sense of direction in life besides running to keep my heart from dying and my mind from not going crazy. People look at me like i’m crazy i feel crazy i look like a dying fish when i get crazy. Im tired of living like this i want my girlfriend to love me without worrying i want to see movies without having to leave cause i’m FTFO. I wanna breath with the bliss of life that my friends seem to be living. i'm a psycho hypochondriac who dream of being in the norm.  please lt me know if this makes sense or tell me how you feel, thank you.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

This is all common anxiety, when anxiety is high sometimes we suffer depersonalisation, when things feel unreal. Its a terrifying symptom, but its not serious and isn't indicitive of anything more serious, maybe speak to a doctor about some therapy to help you deal with the underlying issues which may be perpetuating things
  • Posted

And as it's already been mentioned by 4jmcj, they are all common symptoms of anxiety, but f you feel worried please go and do a full physical check up by your doctor just for the peace of your mind, and yes get some therapy sessions too. When your doctor diagnoses with an anxiety disorder he or she will prescribe you with medication, however go easy with the meds. The best way is to be strong and believe in yourself and when yor doctor tells you there's nothing wrong with you physically, please do believe him or her. 

Stay calm and blessed. 

• Posted

And sorry for the grammer mistakes. Typing off of my phone lol 
    • Posted

Thanx for the reasurance, and no worries about the typos I make mad mistakes all the time . damn auto type. Yeah the gave me meds but I don't want yo take them.
    • Posted

Stay strong man!!! If you need someone to talk to just private message me on here.
  • Posted

Dear JC,

sorry to hear that you are feeling like this. It is awful when you have these feelings, it sounds like symptoms of anxiety to me 😔

Have you seen your Dr about this ?  Maybe you would benefit from some counselling or medication for a while.

Hope you feel well soon x

• Posted

I have, yesterday actually. He gave me meds but im gunna try o get thew it on my own ATM. Its the worst
    • Posted

Bless you,  I am going through it too atm without med's.

I was on Prozac for about four tears but I came off them five years ago.  

I have recently been getting bad again over the last few months,  but I have been through a lot this year.

I am starting a job next week and am hoping that I am going to be ok.  I am also hoping that it will help me with the anxiety.

Hope all goes well for you xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.