i dont know what is wrong with me :(

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi 

i have been feeling lately that when i eat anything even just sip of water that my belly is hard and as if i eat too much ,i dont feel like i dont want to eat but i am irritated with the feeling that my belly is tight ..some days i go pooping right after eating any meal ,maybe several times ..today i feel the same thing and i have like light pain although i pooped but i have the same feeling that i want to poop again ,i tried to but there is nothing 

of course there is gas but not severe and it not normal though.

no vomiting or blood in the stool. 

i am annoyed and my mood is so bad i want to know what is wrong with me?! any ideas? 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello Heidi

No-one can / should give you a diagnosis unless qualified, so the best thing is to visit your GP, and to keep visiting until every test is done and the problem correctly analysed. (Not easy - the symptonm you talk about can be a number of issues!) Our website might help     

https://www.bowelcancerresearch.org/Pages/Category/bowel-conditions

Good luck and I hope you feel better very soon. Best wishes, Lana

• Posted

Hi, I suggest you see your doctor to get checked. It’s better to know than guest. 
  • Posted

Hi heidimew

You really need to see your doctor. If your stomach is hard, you can't eat and you have diahorrea you need an Ultrasound Scan and a Colonoscopy. Ask your doctor to refer you.....

• Posted

Thank you guys for your help .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.