I dont know what to do anymore

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm kyle a 14 year old teenager and in the past years and currently i get really emotional Its like one moment my mood will be one thing then il be confused and just get sad There are some current issues with my familly that have caused me to actually contemplate suicide It got that bad and i just want to know why is this happening why am i so sad and confused i thought of getting help with then the fears of being diagnosed with alot of different things kick in and i dont follow through i dont feel anything besides sadness

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Im sorry if this sounds stupid but honestly im in a bad way at the moment and had to air this out somewere anywere
    • Posted

Kyle I'm sorry you are feeling this way. Have you discussed this with parents, doctor, teachers? I'm an ex teacher, taught teenagers such as yourself and I think you might well find that this could all be due to puberty and hormonal changes. Do see your doctor please, mention/question about puberty and you might get some help.

• Posted

Iris Honestly my parents are the problem and my real familly they may be familly but they've neglected me for a long time and show up in my life and expect me to just accept this when there lazy and dont get anything that need done organised when i can im leaving this place And thats my goal

• Posted

You sound like me when I was a kid...I'm 52 now...it took all these years to be diagnosed "correctly" in my opinion.

I was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.

Google it and see if it applies.  IF it DOES..they really don't know alot about it and there really isn't a specific medication known to ease the symptoms.

I am on Wellbutrin now and it is seems to be the best one I have tried thru all these years...and the one with the least side effects...one of the safest drugs as well.

It is also suggested with people of this personality to have therapy (talk therapy is said to help the most)

• Posted

Last night after i posted this i talked to the closest person to me in my life my cousin and he said as long as im able to agree and im ok with it Hes going to get me to a good doctor And i trust him because hes someone whose allready been through this and is allready diagnosed with asbergers and at one point tried to kill himself he got that deep into a hole
  • Posted

Hey Kyle,

I'm 16 years old as well, so only 2 years older. I don't know much about depression, although have felt it quite badly in the past.

My best advice to you is to set yourself goals. Things that you want to achieve in life, then write these down and look at them everyday. I felt the reason I was depressed was because I wasn't getting anywhere. I feel if you write down your life goals, or even goals in the near future it will help you out a lot. 

For example, you might want to go to the gym and become more muscular. It gives you something to work towards, and I think having forfillment and achieving something is a good way to remove this barrier that depression creates.

I don't know if you have clinical depression, so I don't know about that. Although I think writing your goals will really help. Hope it does.

• Posted

Oli i apretiate all these people who've been in the same general way i am and i think you've given me a good idea on what i want to and wil do next i've organised to see a good doctor or rather the people around me have 

• Posted

Thank you Soo much everyone!..

i posted this last night hoping i could get some advice and i got more than advice i got "Help" you guys really have put things into my head about what i want to do next and wish you nothing but good will and good luck in life <3

• Posted

Great dude, good luck to you in life and I hope it helps!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.