I dont know what to do anymore

Posted , 3 users are following.

So Ive been doing ok and all but whenever I take my nasal spray- Dihydroergotamine Mesylate, USP. I puke because the taste of it makes me even more nauseous than normal... Im at a loss. I take a handful of meds and at least have 2 dr. appts. a week *-*

Its getting frustrating that I dont even know what causes them but they affect my life to the point to where I cant get up in the morning for school.... 

Im seriously getting depressed and hopeless for my future. Seriously can anyone help me please 

Yona~ 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Yona, how frustrating it is to not feel well. I have heard some nasal sprays can cause migraines. I'm sorryfor all the Drs. Please know people care about you and that is why when I read your post, I quickly replied. Please be sure you are talking to a provider or therapist as you sound very frustrated and upset. I too have been through about 17 months of a long and complicated recovery that did include a migraine but instead I have traumatic brain injury. I hope that you can find strength to continue to find a solution to your headaches. Just be sure that if you feel like harming yourself, call a hotline or a therapist. Having a mysterious illness or going through a lot of pain or having a total disruption to your life can be very upsetting. I know it as ive lived it. I wish for you sunnier days

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.