I dont know what to do !! Someone help me please

Posted , 7 users are following.

hi! Im cliona, im 13 years old. Ive been depressed for a few months now, but i feel that im dissappointed in my self if i tell my parents.

I dont know what this is but im being sick every morning. I have atleast 1-2 panick attacks a day. I feel like no one wants me around anmore. Lastnight i was up crying, un able to breathe. I get to sleep at around 23:00 every night.

i just dont know what to do anymore. I used to cut too. 

Thanks for anyone's help xx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi.Listen the sickness is just anxiety ! It can be like that. I couldn't brush my teeth without wrenching and feeling horrifically sick. I have two daughters around your age and both of them have gone through times like you are now.Please tell your parents they will love and support you.This isn't your fault and they will know that.Please tell them nothing to be disappointed about at all.Your just lost st the moment. But you will bounce back I would say try counselling but don't hide yourself away. As a mum I can only tell you that our children are our world and we would move heaven and earth for them.You are going through massive hormonal changes just nor which won't be helping.Xx
  • Posted

gill16647 is right. There is nothing a parent wants more in this world is to see their children happy. Don't see your confession of anxiety to them as weakness, it's good you are smart enough to see what it is, and believe me, there is help out there for you. I used to be eaten up with anxiety. It sounds like you're also depressed, which unfortunately sorta goes hand in hand with anxiety disorders. A good therapist, someone you can trust and talk to would be good. You can tell them things they won't repeat to your parents. Don't have your parents worry and not know what's going on, tell them you need to talk about it when you are the most calm, sit down and have a family meeting. It will get better... but we can't get through life alone. WE all need help. It's nothing to be ashamed of.
  • Posted

I have a 14 year old and couldn't bear for him to be suffering and not confide in me. Please tell you parents how you feel they love you and will help you.
  • Posted

Yup I agree, tell your parents. If you feel unable to pluck up the courage to say out loud how you're feeling then you could write it all down in a letter. I'm sure they will do their best to support you, whatever you decide.

Oh and the good thing about anxiety and depression is that they do go away with help. That's why telling someone is so important xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.