I dont know whats wrong with me please help !

Posted , 6 users are following.

i wrote all this before but i don't think i pressed send so sorry if you already replied to this sad 

i never feel extreme emotion  i feel happy and sad (i think) but never excited or  distraught

and other people have been noticing as well as i don't ever seem to have motivation in me,

i start to question why i do things for other people like am i nice and helpful or am i just helping them for my own agenda of getting them to like me (or love me ect) like am i buying my mate flowers cos she's a good friends who needs a pick me up and this would be a nice gesture or  am i buying flowers cos i think she's pretty and i want to be with her and i'm never sure which ones the answer (i hope it isn't the latter rolleyes )

as for family i don't really get along with my mother as i'm jobless at 27 we argue a lot (not that i never had a job mind )  she constantly yells at me how much of a burden i am and how i'm the cause of her depression  and she is so disappointed (friends say i should yell and argue back and not just take the yelling but i cant really stand up for myself ) i've never bonded with other family members either my brother and i don't get along well  and only people i talk to are my friends.

i end up thinking i sound depressed but then i think if im depressed i wont think im depressed  and that im just looking for an excuse for myself, then i get caught up in the analasis of my analasis  and end up playing games or watching movies just to take my mind of things and not get anything done in the end rolleyes 

im just asking for your opinions on if i do sound like somethings wrong and what i should do if thats the case. thank you all in advanced 

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jamie, been reading your two posts.  It’s good you found this forum.  Question, are you currently on any medication and or seeing a doctor/therapist?
    • Posted

i was on a very small dose of citalopram at the beginning of the year but im not at the moment no 
  • Posted

Hi jamie  its is good that you have come to this forum it means that you know you have a problem but your not sure how to deal with it or cope , or not sure what it is, reading it you sound very confused like a lot of people, and though you say your not , it sounds very much that you have a form of depression and do not think you are a let down because you are not, lots of people suffer and it is nothing to be ashamed of, that is one of the reason i came here, and it has helped a lot, life throws many things at you and expects you to cope with it , childhood ,relationships, knowing what work you want to do for the rest of your life, our relationship with our parents and siblings, social life , it is a lot to take on, it is great if you are a super strong person, but if you are soft and kind there are people who take advantage of that, i should know ,had it most of my life, call it people pleaser, doctors can help with drugs i had that but sometimes it just numbs the pain, and is great for a short time thing, but lots of people swear by it, and somogisee like me prefer alternative medicine talking therapy, and counsellors, it is up to you, everyone is different, its your choice, hope i have not gone on to long, apologise, take care hope this helps
  • Posted

According to me your mind need a relaxation because you have unresolved issues that change your behavior and what you normally think about others. You need a hypnotherapist for calm down your inner aggression that causes unusual behavior.
  • Posted

Never say never is a favorite quote life quotes change people thoughts.explore letters that are positive be part of gods students it is the awesomest quality.for maximus level of fun take out the gun clip.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.