I dont see any difference but trying to keep positive.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, when the doc said about these tablets i thought great i am going to loose some weight here but i have been on these for roughly 5 weeks now and i am sad to say there has been no difference, when i went back to doc she kinda was like eeehh have you been having sweeties or junk but i havent so now i feel like running and dont want to go back. Without being horrible, i am still experiencing the orange when going to the bathroom, no excess rush or wind or anything. hopefully something will start to hapen.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi chick,

How demoralising for u....try and keep positive for a bit longer. Maybe the tablets are taking time to \"kick in\".

The orange oil it USUALLY due to fat content in ur foodstuffs. However, the tablets can react differently with different people.

Keep the faith for the moment even thought its hard.

• Posted

hi young lady, i know exactly wot u mean i didnt see any difference myself until 4 weeks into taking them,but like skye says everyone is different some see results sooner some later,dont get disheartened i did that too just stay focused in your mind and keep going.the oil as skye says is usually coz fatty foods i dont get hardly any now ..well except when i had my bad patch this week lol but it aint worth it at all.im bk on trak and im sure you will be2.keep smiling,stay positive and im sure ull start to see changes in urself dawnxxx
  • Posted

Thanks ladies, i have never used any of these sites before so it is good that people are there to help and pass on their experiences.

fingers crossed somethings good hapens,

on a good note, a work collegue said today i look as if i have lost weight...from the back, her kindness was there.lol

onwards and upwards, thanks for your feedback

• Posted

Try not to concentrate on losing pounds my chick. The girl from MAP told me its more about inch loss. So, ur colleague is telling u the truth... smile U might not be seeing pound loss...but inches are coming off.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.