I dont think my doctor is doing enough

Posted , 1 user is following.

I dont think my doctor is doing enough to find the cause of my symptoms I've been going for the same problems for years now and they just keep giving me blood tests and saying they come back clear. But surely they should be exploring other avenues or something as the symptoms are still there. It's taking forever as my doctor says he can only do 1 symptom per appointment so I have to keep making appointments for each thing. Surely it's easier to narrow it down if I give all my symptoms at once. The symptoms I'm having are as follows.

Sticky saliva.

Drooling.

White tongue.

Excessive sweating.

Extreme night sweats.

Tremors.

White/ purple mottled skin on back of arms and hands and a small patch below right eye.

Losing hair.

ED.

Low libido.

Burning dull pain in left abdomen.

Swollen gland under left side of chin.

Weak flow.

Urgency to urinate.

Cloudy urine.

Lumps that apear on chest then go down quickly.

Extreme sensitivity to sunlight.

Smaller testicles.

Anxiety.

Upto now they have given me numerous blood tests/ oral thrush solution/ anti fungal cream for the mottled skin/ propanalol for tremors/ driclor aluminium anti persperant for sweating/ and sildonifil for ed. Can anyone advise me what to do next please.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.