I eat a lot and i mean a lot, but im still so skinny!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello, im 15 years old and 6'1 and i only have 135 pounds. I dont know why or how, my health is good, im phisically active and i eat a lot of food. You name it, i ate it. Fast food almost every two days, fruit, bowls of salads, and snacks every single day for about a year and a half. I have 135 pounds a year and a half with eating all of that food daily. How and why? Please someone help me this is bugging me a lot and i want to gain weight.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Hi, You remind me of myself as a teenager.

I ate masses but at 17 I was 6' 3" & weighed 133 pounds.

I was taken into hospital and fed calorific food like sponge puddings. Eventually, I became obese and I have a heart condition.

If you are fit and well just enjoy your life and stop worrying. I would love to be "too thin" again. JT

• Posted

As long as you have a healthy Body Mass Index, you'll be fine. 😃

• Posted

I had the same problem, now i find it easy to put on weight. What your going through is because of a high metabolism. This dies down as we get older. Control your eating now because its harder to lose weight as we get older.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.