I either have CD or UC can someone help diagnose been to 19 drs including ERs

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello

I have been having severe stomach sounds and feelings or spasms in my intestines.

Feels like uuuuuuurrrrrp thud thud sometimes like a ripping sound but more like gurp gurp gurp gurp and i get it on both left and right sides.

I feel like im vibrating all the time like a cell phone too

My butt hurts and have undigested and mucus and sometimes bloody stools

I get heartburn

Diagnosed with Chronic Rhinitus ESOPHOGEAL REFLUX and allergic reaction but they dont know what to yet they are pretty sure its not a hernia as im 23.

Feels like im choking on my voice box or tonsils all the time

Always thirsty (dont have diabetes been tested CBC)

Pee 20+ a day clear usually 

Stools 3 or more a day usually 4 sometimes 100% watery 

Rectum spasms and leg spasms near intestines

Ear pressure

Tinnitus and ENT cant seem to find out why i have tinnitus have perfect hearing read diffeciencies can cause tinnitus like iron i was tested for b12 diffencency only not in that could be iron or fiber tho not tested

Throat and neck pain back of neck

Gurgling sounds that hurt from esophagus 

Heartburn

Weight loss had this for 6 months so far was 267 after a vacation now 246 and dont go to gym anymore because after i started to feel like this maybe vacation triggered mine? used to go to gym 24 7 now i am tired all the time even if i get 8 hours of sleep

Feel like im rocking on a boat 24 7 and tingly some places could be stomach since i feel vibrations every now and then there

I hear my intestines make sounds like all day long its never silent anymore 

Balance problems

i feel heavy and weak

CBC test came back normal but had low ALT doctor said it was normal for me though 

my grandma had gluten allergies on dads side and ibd and my moms brother had gluten allergies we think i could be i tried GF for 6 days didnt notice a difference

also have skin rash on my arm 

teeth and gum pain and cavity free last 6 years

i get spasms and feel them lower left leg area like blup blup blup but feel them not just hear them you know

stomach pains and cramps

dun de de do kinda like sounds and sounds that feel like shifty sounds hard to explain

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi, it sounds like crohn's the other symptoms there's other things going on. I suggest other medical advice and tests.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.