I feel absolutely helpless

Posted , 3 users are following.

The title says it all. I have had minor anxiety all of my life, but three months ago it took a turn for the worse. I was having panic attacks every morning before work, or at work, causing nausea (this stemmed from a traumatic experience I had on TikTok. It has since been deleted). I have emetophobia, so I freaked out and quit my job, thinking it would help my anxiety. In this time I had no appetite and was struggling to eat, or even shower. Now, I have a job at Walmart. I was supposed to start a couple days ago, but my anxiety keeps making me sick. I started BuSpar on the 18th, to help hopefully with anxiety. I am constantly crying, hungry, my head hurts, and anxious. I can't sleep, eat, or even calm down. Its like being on high alert 24/7. I go to college and live with my parents as well, but they are the most unsupportive, rude a**holes I have ever met. They want to put me in a Psych ward (I'm so scared to share rooms with people, and I need to be able to do my online school work. I'm also scared of medicine side effects, and I can't take pills well), and said if I don't go to my new job, they are kicking me out. I have little to no money, I am not in the best headspace, and I have no one to rely on to help me. I feel so lost.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hey im sorry to hear about everything going on im kevin banks franklin ohio on fb or any social media always avaliable to talk sounds like alot of anxiety and stress added together. just breathe anxiety cant kill you so why worry about it. I had those same symptoms but they eventually went away I take 20mg celexa it has helped alot ask your doctor about switching meds. hang in there it will pass I promise I would wake up in the middle of the night fighting for my breath but ir was all in my head which is scaey but its jusy anxiety

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.