I feel anxious all the time!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey, my name is Marta and I'm 15 years old.

I've always been an really anxious person. but never like this.

It all started a few months ago, I found myself in a very uncomfortable situation and I had a panick attack, and since then, I feel like my anxiety keeps getting worse! The other day I had another panic attack, and since monday I've been felling really anxious all the time, sometimes I can't even sleep because of this! 

I also find myself being really scared to get out off the house and actually doing something other than sitting around, especially when I'm not comfortable with someone who is going as well! This is really scaring me and I was hoping that someone could give me an advice and help me!

Thank you,

Marta

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi

Have you told your parents ? Have you been to see a doctor ? That is the first step to sorting things out

• Posted

To move foward you need to tell your parents and go and see the doc I know it's hard but the quicker you sort it the better please pluck up the courage and tell your parents your still young and you deserve a happy life
    • Posted

yeah, if this continues i will tell them! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.