I feel as my house roof will fall on me and I will die

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have a feelin though out the day and worse at night that the roof under which I am seated would fall on me and i would die.

Its geeting worse day by day.

Please help me urgently.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi this is a typical symptom of an anxiety disorder, you probably recognise that it is an irrational thought which you are dwelling on and feeding your anxiety.

Id suggest each time you think about it you also say to yourself that this is just your anxiety playing tricks and that the chances of even an old roof falling in on me is so minuscule it isn't worth worrying about as it isn't going to happen, ow hilts telling yourself this do some deep breathing to calm your anxiety.

NeilĀ 

• Posted

i also have this fear i went through it when i was younger now if i hear a plane i still worry that planes going crash into me crazy isnt it what anxiety makes you worry and even think aboutĀ 
    • Posted

Yes, yes, yes,

I too fear of planes. That they would crash into my building. I am even afraid that plane would crash down even when i am in open. I get frightened even when i hear the voice of the plane.

Could anyone give me a way out sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.