I feel confused (Need Advice)

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi everyone, thanks for listening to my problems. My name is Christopher, I am fifteen, I am 6 1/2, and I weigh a little under one hundred and ninety pounds. I've always been the bigger kid y'know? Man boobs, fat rolls, thunder thighs, the whole nine yards. I've always just been nonchalant about it but middle and high school was a rude awaking. I am constantly bullied for my weight but its my own thoughts that get to me the most. I can't go a day without dreaming of being skinny. I cry, and I cry, and it's an endless cycle. It makes it worse that all my friends are really skinny and although they are really supportive of me, I always feel inferior to them. Like they're working on a car and I just feel in the way because I am so fat.

I started trying to lose weight December of 2018. Just doing the elliptical and that's it. (Pathetic I know.) Nothing was changing so I really slowly stopped doing it. Into March of 2019, I started paying more attention to what I was eating and pretty much stopped eating entirely. I know its wrong and counter intuitive but I couldn't stop myself. I eventually decided upon doing 1,000 calories a day. I started doing more exercises and drinking more water and I've lost some weight. (I was 225 at the start of September.) However, I am looking for the most effective way to eat and exercise to lose an additional 40 pounds by late September of this year.

Disclaimer: I have a theory that I have a extremely slow metabolism but I have yet to have a doctor confirm or deny this. My thyroid is also working fine too (Doctor approved)

Thank you all so much and I desperately need and apperciate the help!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.