i feel dizzy everytime i wake up for 1 week already,what should i do?

Posted , 2 users are following.

i was.drunk when.i woke.up i started vommitting and back to sleep,then the next is i feel dizzy,until now,its already 1 week...what should i do?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

jeffry already went to the doktor like physician,conduct a bp,its normal,he felts ok when he already woke up,but the dizzy still there when suddenly look up or down...he can walk or run,and even ride...nothings changed,the only problem is the dizzy...i think im dehydrated,,,whats the best thing to do?
  • Posted

Have Epley maneuver session by an experienced physiotherapist. Good luck.
    • Posted

Thanks a lot,its a big help for me,i done it alone in my home.,.thanks lapka.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.