I feel like a pin ball

Posted , 5 users are following.

in a pin ball machine!!!! so off balance having to hold on to things to walk!!! i feel like a drunken sailor!!! i had to go to Walgreens just now and I was scared to go!!!! 😦((

feels like for a split second i could black out!!!

feel like taking a damn xanax and going to bed!!!!!its only 7:00 pm!!! im so sick of this crap I could scream!!!!how are we to take care of our families like this!?!?

😦

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

right there with ya my biggest major symptom off balance dizzy feeling drunk inside my head. im scared to go places as well scared ill get real dizzy being out fall hit my head and give me brain damage this is the worst symptom by far i pray everyday all day long for it to stop. hang in there it has to end at some point right?

• Posted

Helloo dear

ur not alone

me too exactly feel same from last year

Head pressure

headaches

Off Balance

Dizziness

Drunk feeling

r worst symtoms for me along with others symtoms too

its all because of Harmones fluctuation.

Hang is there

Take care

• Posted

i feel exactly same way i feel like im walking on a boat im so over this i can handle all the other symtoms with no problem but this dizziness is driving me insane

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.