I feel like a relapse of my anxiety is coming!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been anxious free for a while now, but I feel a relapse coming on. I'm feeling very nervous, alert and unable to sleep. Trying to think what I did to cause it. I started thinking about not being able to sleep, then I started thinking about schizophrenia, and yeah. It's nothing like before, but I feel very uneasy and tense with a fast heart beat. How can I stop this relapse? Or lapse?

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sam,

You can stop your Anxiety relapse by being present in the moment and by using mindfulness .

Anxiety is too much worry about the future, Depression is too much worry about the past.

Living in the present moment neither can exist as they both need time.

Peace 🙏

• Posted

hey sam i often get this. If i have had a couple of good weeks where my anxiety has been good, its almost as soon as i acknowledge that my mind seems to go into over drive. The struggling to get to sleep starts,palpatations, tight chest. I have put it down too worrying about becoming bad again and we all know worrying just makes our anxiety worse. By the sounds of it because your worrying about a relapse you are going to start noticing the littlest of symptoms and blow it up in your mind xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.