i feel like giving up....

Posted , 5 users are following.

I think I've finally had enough.....I don't wanna deal with this pain anymore....my mind is basically made up already....what should i do? 

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You are reaching out for help and support, which is very brave and commendable. Once you “give up,” it’s over with no hope of life getting better. It’s done. Final. If you keep trying, there are still various possibilities of positive change. I have felt the way that you do more times than I care to admit. When you feel like this, it’s imperative that you ask for help. If you suffer from mental illness like I do, then there are certain steps we must take when that powerful depressive feeling hits. Call a trusted, supportive friend. That’s what I do. Read some positive affirmations. If you believe in a higher power, then pray. Reach out. Do not isolate. It can be dangerous if we stay alone and attempt to deal with these awful feelings alone. Trust me, I’ve been there. All feelings pass; good, bad, and indifferent. I promise. It hurts to be in pain, and can be excruciating, but it won’t last forever. There IS hope. Have a blessed New Year! Much love to you and do stay strong. 
  • Posted

Don’t give up. 

Go to your doctor, talk to him/her. Tell how you feel. They will listen. 

If your pain is that bad, go to A & E. 

They will help you . 

PLEASE, PLEASE get help. 

I promise, if you do, it’ll be ok. ??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.