I feel like I can't handle this

Posted , 4 users are following.

It is possible that i will undergo surgery in a few months, and with it, the probability that i will not be able to continue doing what i love the most is high.

Dance is my life. If i can't go through with it, what else should i do? It's my healthy escape, it's the only thing that keeps me sane and alive.

The pressure of pursuing a university degree even if i don't want to study also gives me a weight that i can't longer carry.

I soon find myself having panic attacks, crying from feeling completely useless and not wanting to go on. I feel so depressed and alone. There is no one i can lean on, only myself.

I'm not even good at anything, what am i supposed to do with my life?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi, i don't your name but do i need to? i think not! i think you need to speak to a health professional and find out details before you give up. ask to see your own doctor, find what this procedure entails, whether you really need it and what the outcome could be? you may be o.k and it might not be as bad as you think. check 1st, then decide what to do!

• Posted

The most important thing to do is know where you want to go in life and what you want to accomplish.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.