I feel like I have Greyscale!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi Everyone!

35 year old Mom here, still breastfeeding my second who is almost two. I was just diagnosed last week and am seriously bummed out. I think it was triggered by stress; my husband was diagnosed with MS in July and my mother with Stage 4 lung cancer at Christmas. I was prescribed Clobatezol, but I am reading about all the different possible remedies. I actually also have a patch on my breast that we think is also LS, so fun! Has anyone tried tea tree and clob? I do not have itching, just white, scaly patches. What works best for these? I honestly thought I had stitch from when I gave birth. Not sure what to try first. When you get to the scaly skin, can that be reversed? I so hope so because I have an oreo-sized scale on my breast that honestly feels and looks like greyscale. Thanks for your advice!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I was diagnosed around 5 years ago. I never had itchiness but my burned. Had the distinct white patches, I used clobetasol cream and was switched to the halobetasol ointment. The white patches are visible to my doctor but not to be and the roughness and decreased significantly. Now I only use the ointment once/twice a week for maintenance. I am sorry that you were diagnosed. 
    • Posted

Thank you, I really appreciate your reply. It is so frustrating, especially on the one on my chest, i feel marred. Nothing seems to help. They haven't technically diagnosed the one on my chest, but it looks exactly the same.

• Posted

Hi sorry to hear all that you are going through and having LS .

I also have this on one breast and also on my stomache , i tried everything including diet but the Betnovate cream they gave me initially rather than the ointment has helped .

This is a wonderful site with people who understand what you are trying to deal with and they give wonderful support . 

Best wishes to you and your family 😘

• Posted

i was also diagnosed at 35, i went over to Genoa to have stem cell treatment with Dr Cas. It reversed the deteriorating skin and returned back to a healthy pink colour so check it out for yourself.
    • Posted

Hya I was interested in the cell treatment. How many treatments did you have before it was effective. Also is it cheap or expensive ? How painful is the treatment please? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.