I feel like I have lost myself. What should I do?

Edited , 3 users are following.

I have been depressed for the last three months. My pet dog died and he was my best companion that I ever had. Life is not the same without him. I feel lost and empty. I can't concentrate on anything. My heart is still heavy. How can I overcome this loss? Somebody please help me!

0 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

hi Kenneth, bless you! what happened to your dog? i am genuinely trying to find out not being rude! i am sure you did your best for your dog when it was alive! take 1 day at a time to get out and about if you can and are one of the people in an area allowed to go out! think about another dog and getting one, not to replace the one you want but to help you feel ok. look after yourself. x

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up