I feel like I need to throw up but I can't. What should I do?

Posted , 6 users are following.

This morning I woke up with a headache and that night I only got about 2-3 hours of sleep anyways. However, through out the day I began to feel worse and worse. Beginning between 4th and 5th period I began to feel nauseous. I asked my teacher to go to the nurse to lay down for a while but I ended going home a hour and a half later cause it felt like there was this big lump  in my throat. I thought I was gunna throw up, but when I went to the bathroom nothing came out.( I can't do the fingers down the throat trick. Never could never will.) And its bin like this all day and I have no fever. I just have a  headache nausea and stomach pains. And I'm like hungry but not at the same time. Like all I had to eat today was some soup. Ok so like what is this? What should I do to make it stop? Last year I got rly sick and put in the hospital because of my gallbladder but they never diagnosed what it was. So I had a lot of antibiotics. Could this be a late symptom or something? I need to know I'm like paranoid.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi maddy27366

You may have a virus do you have a temperature?.....if you do have a temp see your doc......if not ride it for a couple of days if you are still experiencing the symptoms then go see your doctor....best wishes...

• Posted

If your symptoms are no better after a week, see your doctor.  Maybe you have a virus.
  • Posted

Hello Maddy, I feel the same way and don't know what to do either

• Posted

If you ever feel this again, I advise you drink ginger ale or something else. Since I'm no professional, idk what else to say..

• Posted

I feel the exact same except i went home third period and the night before i felt like i was gonna throw up but i couldnt i also had a migrain and this is my seccond day feeling like this but no fever

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.